Friday, October 28, 2011

Reflection Time

The end of my technology class is almost here.  It’s time to reflect on what I’ve learned and what I’m going to do with that knowledge.  One thing I have learned from this course is that technology is important and it is going to be a HUGE part of all my students’ futures; therefore, I must integrate it into my classroom.  I learned about a website called Delicious during my last class.  This is a website for sharing links to other websites.  I am always coming across great websites, whether it’s when I am searching for lesson activity ideas, or when my daughter is playing games.  Often I send or receive emails about ‘great sites’.  So, reflecting on what my plan of action for integrating technology will be, I think the first step could be as simple as setting up my fellow first grade teachers with a Delicious account.  Then, moving on and helping the second and third grade teachers as well.  If all the staff in my elementary building had a delicious account, sharing technology would be a breeze and having sites readily available would make it easier to actually integrate technology in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment